Long hairstyles are so versatile, not only for different looks, but also for fancier styles and up-do’s as well. Longer hair can be worn long and loose, with romantic curls or up in a bun for a fanciful look. Here are 6 amazing long style for women.
1. Long and layered with razor-cut ends. This look is great for many face types (round, oval, square, etc.) and is versatile as well, as you can leave it loose, curl to make ringlets and even have a partial up-do like a messy bun or even a French braid.
2. Long and curly. Romantic curls are always popular, especially among women with long hair. Stars like Jessica Simpson and Kate Beckingsale have gorgeous long hair with loose curls.
3. Tousled layers. This works best for hair that is medium in texture (not for fine or extremely thick locks). To get the look, ask your stylist for long layers and when styling, finger-comb through your tendrils for a classic tousled look. You can also make a partial up-do by sweeping up the sides with barrettes or Bobby-pins and letting the back cascade down in flowing layers. Perfect for a special date or that wedding you have to attend.
4. Ringlets. This has to be one of the most romantic and sexy looks for women with long hair. There are many ways to achieve ringlets: You can either use a curling iron or old-fashioned curlers, plus lots of strong hairspray to keep the look. For a fancier look, sweep the ringlets up into a loose, messy bun and adorn with crystal-detail Bobby-pins.
5. Long shag. This style, which features long and short layers, became popular in the 1960s and 70s, and also hit a high note with Jennifer Aniston in the mid-90s with her famous shag as Rachel Green on Friends. For this hairstyle, opt for razor-cut, wispy bangs for a modern twist to this cut. Of course, you can also turn under the ends and clip with Bobby-pins for a Bob-style look without getting your hair cut. Many celebrities have worn this faux-Bob style, such as Rosario Dawson, Amy Adams and Leighton Meester.
6. Wavy locks with wispy or blunt-cut bangs. This is a popular look and helps to hide a high or wide forehead. It’s also quite sexy if your hair is naturally wavy and you side-sweep you bangs to one side. For a fancy night-on-the-town style, try pinning up just the bangs and sides and using a curling iron on the loose tresses in the back for romantic ringlets or barrel curls. Use a long-lasting hairspray to help make your beautiful up-do and curls last.