*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
I had lots and lots of requests to review the new Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint, and when my readers are interested in something, I have to test it out! Here’s the low down on this makeup-skincare hybrid that delivers a hit of summer. I have swatches and before and after photos for you.
What is Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint?
- Skincare/makeup hybrid
- Designed to give a natural warmth to the face
- Aims to soften imperfections and fine lines, and give a smooth look to the complexion
- Lightweight and silky cream-gel texture
- Enriched with skincare ingredients
- Includes anti-aging, moisturising, and soothing botanicals and peptides
- Uses imperceptible microcapsules of oil dispersed in water
- Tamarind Extract—a vegetal equivalent of hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin
- Matrixyl 3000 Tetrapeptides work to boost collagen and elasticity while reducing wrinkles
- Mondo Grass Extract aims to restore skin barrier function, hydrate, and soothe the skin
- Can be used to in variety of ways – all over for a wash of colour, on high points, or mixed into moisturiser or foundation.
- TAMARIND EXTRACT – hydrating botanical that mimics hyaluronic acid
- MONDO GRASS EXTRACT – Shown to help restore the skin’s moisture barrier function and visibly soothe
- MATRIXYL 3000: TETRAPEPTIDES – Addresses all visible signs of skin aging, including fine lines and skin firmness, over time
Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint Sheer Bronze Swatch
I have done a couple of quick swatches for you so you can get an idea of the tone of the product. As you can use this in a few different ways, the depth is very adjustable depending on how much you use, and how you use it.
How to use Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint
- You can use this bronzing tint in a few different ways. For the most natural look. I’d suggest warming a small amount of product between your fingers and applying it like a moisturiser. This gives a very soft warmth and glow.
- For more of a makeup look, I apply more product directly on to the face, and then blend it out with a foundation brush.
- You can also simply use it as a bronzer (or highlighter if you have a deeper toned skin), to add warmth and light to the high points
- Lastly, the Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint Sheer Bronze can be mixed into your foundation and moisturiser for a sheerer result, or to warm up your base to match your summer skin.
Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint Application Video
Check out this Instagram video I made showing my first impressions.
Before & After Photos
I took some quick before and after photos to show you how this looks all over the face. I applied to product directly on to the skin in dots, and then blended it out with a foundation brush.
My Review of Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint
I was super excited to try this, and as someone that tends to only fake tan my body, and not my face, this is a win for me.
Although it is a tint rather than a foundation with coverage, it does have lovely skin perfecting qualities. It seems to softly even out my complexion, give it a lovely juicy, plump finish, and also visibly soften the look of fine lines.
When I have worn this, I’ve used it all over lightly, and added a bit of concealer in the places I need a bit more coverage. This gives a lovely naturally warm, yet perfected look, and feels lovely and light on the skin.
I love the level of glow in this product. There’s absolutely no visible shimmer in the finish but it just gives you a lovely healthy radiance.
In terms of skincare, I love the mix of ingredients they have in there. Matrixyl 3000 is one of the most powerful peptides in anti-aging skincare, so continued use should work to boost collagen and elastin. Having said that, you would need to use it all over to get the full benefit.
I love including skincare in my makeup products where I can. I’m happy for all the help I can get!
Before you go, make sure you check out my blog post on the Chantecaille Summer 2022 collection.
Where to buy it
The Chantecaille Anti-Aging Face Tint is available now via the links below for £68.