*Backlinks marked with asterisks are affiliate one-way links, these assist Ree with running expenses of the blog
Sol de Janeiro’s Bum Bum Product is one of my all time favourite system products and solutions ever so I was quite energized to test the new Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Product. Smelling great is a massive factor when it comes to this model, and this one particular smells like Maison Francis Kurkdjian’s significantly liked Baccarat Rouge 540. Right here is almost everything you will need to know.
What is Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Cream?
The new body cream from Sol de Janeiro is formulated with Vegan Collagen and Cacay Oil, which is a purely natural alternate to retinol.
It is formulated to:
- Hydrate, nourish and plump up the pores and skin
- Cacay oil is a light active that operates to restore radiance to uninteresting skin
- Infused with squalane to moisturise and defend in opposition to moisture reduction
- It is clinically confirmed to increase collagen amounts and cell turnover
- Boosts elasticity
- Beautiful, abundant texture that melts into the skin
- Acceptable for everyday use
- Scented with the Sol de Janeiro’s fruity floral Cheirosa ’68 fragrance
- Cruelty-absolutely free and vegan
- Contains no parabens, phthalates or mineral oil
- Cacay Oil: gentle retinol option that mimics the gains of retinol with no irritation and is effective to help the mobile renewal method. It is a chilly-pressed oil drawn from the seeds of the Cacay tree.
- Vegan Collagen: vegan-qualified amino acid blend works to keep the skin’s organic collagen source and preserve levels topped up
- Plant Squalane: moisturises and plumps the skin, deeply hydrates and stops moisture loss and will increase skin’s suppleness and resilience.
My Review of Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor
This product has a good deal to dwell up to since I am pretty much obsessed with Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Product. The Bum Bum Product reward sets have featured in my Xmas Present Tutorial because the working day I found it.
It smells amazing, can make my pores and skin seem and feel awesome, and I have been by tubs and tubs of it. I believe I very first started out applying it in about 2017. You can examine my review in this article.
The big issue is, what does Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor odor like? Nicely I won’t be the very first a person to say that is unquestionably has a unique Baccarat Rouge 540 air about it.
It is not an precise dupe and it a lot lighter and less heady, but the likeness is incredibly much there, and taking into consideration that the Maison Francis Kurkdjian fragrance is tremendous high priced, this is a very inexpensive way to get the scent.
Also, it would absolutely be the most attractive physique cream to layer beneath the the Baccarat Rouge. The Sol de Janiero Beja Flor has a beautiful light-weight fragrance (it’s the brand’s Cheirosa ’68 scent) and it’s all about Brazilian jasmine, pink dragonfruit, ocean air and vanilla. It is stunning.
I appreciate the Brazilian Bum Bum Product scent so substantially, but this is great for a more floral and a lot less salty caramel vibe.
As for the texture, it has the exact same loaded luscious, glossy sense that my considerably loved Bum Bum Product has, and it melts into the skin very easily leaving it hunting sleek, plumped up, and glowing. If you want to kick the pores and skin on your physique into form for Summer, this will unquestionably enable.
Where by to acquire Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor Elasti-Product
The cream is readily available now in 75ml for £20 and 240ml for £46. It is available at: